Lagos Beach Resort & SPA occupies a prime position at the picturesque Dona Ana Beach in Lagos, elected as one of the best beaches in Portugal.
The four-Star hotel will start construction this autumn, and will be managed by a leader in the hotel industry, the Accor group. The resort will offer luxurious common areas including a Rooftop Restaurant & Pool, Restaurant with Executive Lounge, Spa Experience, Health Club, Event Rooms with catering facilities, Kid’s Club, Zen Garden and Car Parking.
The hotel rooms will be totally furnished, and equipped with air-conditioning, flat-screen televisions, and a fridge. The rooms will have a private balcony and fantastic sea views.
And all 279 rooms are available for independent freehold ownership with superb conditions for investment as follows:
• Guaranteed annual yield of 7%, and up to 10% depending on the occupancy rate
• Bank Guarantee issued by Portuguese Bank
• Optional buyback after 5 years for 100% of the price
• No condominium and maintenance costs for 15 years (save about €6.000/ year)
• No acquisition costs (save about €13.000 - €30.000)
• 14 days of annual usage (save about €2.000/ year) for 15 years
• Eligible for Golden Visa providing a minimum investment of €358,000
The Hotel’s construction is planned for 2018 and 2019, with the work to be concluded in February 2020.
All in all, this project is ideal for investors. It will offer one of the highest return with minimum risks!